The Oscilla SM930 automatic Screening Audiometer is an easy to use device with easy to read displays, 3 automatic hearing tests and storage capacity for 90 audiograms. This data can then be printed or transferred to a PC in a format acceptable to most existing patient filing systems.
All functions are controlled by an advanced microprocessor, which offers stability and durability. The built-in tone generator is crystal driven avoiding distortion and making it insensitive to temperature fluctuations
- USB port for PC-connection
- Noise free push buttons.
- 11 frequencies: 125 - 8000 Hz
- 10 dB to 110 dB in steps of 5 dB
- NOAH compatible by the AudioConsole software
- Storage capacity: 90 audiograms
- Option of visualizing the audiogram during the test
- Manual or automatic test (3 automatic tests) Serial and Parallel port.
- Transducers: AIR: TDH39 or DD45