Oscilla T840 Diagnostic tympanometer
The inbuilt 18cm color screen allows for detailed and efficient screening with an on-screen assistant to guide you through testing procedures. The T840 can perform ipsilateral and contralateral testing in less than one minute per ear, and review test results in two different view modes for compliance curve.
A reliable tympanomater designed in a compact, lightweight yet robust aluminum casing and resilient probe cable.
The DualControl technology allows for stand-alone or PC based operation with the purchase of Oscilla AudioConsole software.
- Air pressure -300 daPa to +200 daPa
- Probe tone frequency 226 Hz ± 1%
- Probe tone amplitude 85 dB SPL ± 3 dB
- Ipsilateral reflex test
- Frequency (ipsilateral) 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 3000 Hz, 4000 Hz
- Level (ipsilateral) 80 dB to 110 dB HL
- Contralateral reflex test
- Frequency (contralateral) 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 3000 Hz, 4000 Hz
- Level (contralateral) 80 dB to 110 dB HL
- 100 tests integrated memory
- Pure tone test option
- Optional USB based PC connection with AudioConsole Software
- 18cm Colour display
- Dimensions 330 x 220 x55mm