Oscilla T830 Screening Tympanometer
Great for basic screening tympanometry, the T830 will perform ipsilateral testing. The large 18cm color display gives you a simple overview of compliance curves and pass/fail results for your patient’s acoustic reflex in less than 1 minute per ear.
A reliable Tympanomater designed in a compact, lightweight yet robust aluminum casing and resilient probe cable.
The DualControl technology allows for stand-alone or PC based operation with the purchase of Oscilla AudioConsole software.
- Probe tone frequency 226 Hz ± 1%
- Probe tone amplitude 85 dB SPL ± 3 dB
- Air pressure -300 daPa to +200 daPa
- Frequency (ipsilateral) 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz, 3000 Hz, 4000 Hz
- Level (ipsilateral) 80 dB to 110 dB HL
- 100 test integrated memory
- Optional USB based PC connection with AudioConsole Software
- 18cm Colour display
- Dimensions 330 x 220 x55 mm
- Weight 1300g