The TSM500 is an extremely versatile combination audiometer and tympanometer. The audiometer can be used for pure tone audiometry and features air- and bone conduction. The tympanometer can be used for measuring the compliance of the tympanic membrane and for ipsi- and contraleteral reflex testing.
Easy to use and access results with a large colour display, inter-grated printer for quick printouts of test results or can be connected to a PC via USB where the use of optional AudioConsole software provides unlimited database storage space for patient data, export of patient data and the opportunity to generate customised PDF reports.
- Large high resolution color display
- Multi-language user interface
- Fast print-out: Audiogams, tympanograms or combined
- Memory: Store up to 400 tests with date and time in the internal memory
- USB port for PC-connectivity
- Air pressure: -300 to +200 daPa
- Ipsilateral and contralateral reflex test
- Probe tone
- Frequency: 226Hz +/- 1%
- Amplitude: 85 dB SPL in 2ml, +/- 3dB
- 11 frequencies: 125 - 8000 Hz (selectable)
- -10 dB to 110 dB in 5 dB steps
- Narrow band masking