SVAN 971 Class 1 Sound Level Meter is an extremely small instrument with all required weighting filters plus options for 1/1 & 1/3 octave analysis. SVAN 971 offers extremely simple operational mode with Start/Stop, built-in self-vibration monitoring and time history logging. It is ideal for a diverse range of applications including acoustic consultants, industrial hygiene noise, short term environmental noise, technical engineers and general noise measurements.
The SVAN971 is easy to calibrate in the field using an acoustic calibrator, by use of a built in algorithm when an acoustic calibrator is installed on the microphone the calibration process is activated and the history is saved. Data is stored on a micro SD memory card and can be easily downloaded to PC (with the provided SvanPC++ software) over USB or optional RS 232 interfaces.
- extremely small and light weight
- 1/1 & 1/3 octave real-time frequency analysis
- Automated calibration start and save
- Free-field & diffuse-field measurements
- Two overlapping wide measurement ranges
- User friendly interface and Color OLED display
- Setup editor available with SvanPC++ software
- Time-history with two logging step intervals