SVAN 958A Class 1 Four-channel Sound & Vibration Analyser is dedicated for all applications that require simultaneous class 1 sound and vibration assessment. Each of four input channels can be independently configured both sound or vibration detection using different filters and RMS detector time constants giving users large measurement flexibility. The capability to perform advanced analysis simultaneously to the level meter mode makes the SAVN 958A stand out, allowing the user to obtain broad-band results such as Leq, RMS, LMax, LMin, LPeak together with four-channel analysis like FFT or octave band analysis.
Available analyser functions include FFT, 1/1 or 1/3 octave, cross spectra, sound intensity, RT 60 and more. The 4-channel time-domain signal recording to .wav format is also available. An internal 32 MB Memory or USB allows storage of results that can be downloaded to a PC with SvanPC++ software. SVAN 958A with RS 232 interface (SV 55) can be offered with GPRS modem or LAN & WLAN connection module. Together with SvanPC++_RC remote communication software, these interfaces provide easy remote access to instrument settings & data over Internet and local area network.
Power using four AA batteries, or use the external DC power source or USB interface. Robust case and light weight design accomplish the exceptional features of this new generation instrument.
- Four channels sound or vibration configurable
- Advanced data logger including spectral analysis
- USB 1.1 Client and USB Host interfaces
- USB memory stick providing almost unlimited logging capability
- Human Vibration measurements meeting ISO 8041:2005 including VDV and MTVV
- Sound level meter Class 1, IEC 61672
- Advanced trigger and alarm functions
- RS 232 for modems support (GPRS, Ethernet, WLAN)
- Powered by four AA standard or rechargeable batteries
- Easy in use, hand held, light weight and robust