SV 106 Six-channel Human Vibration Meter and Analyser is a revolutionary, pocket-size instrument enables simultaneous measurements with two triaxial accelerometers. The RMS, Peak, Peak-Peak, VDV, MTVV or dose results such as A(8) and AEQ with all required weighting filters for human vibration measurements, including band-limiting filters, are available with this instrument.
The SV 106 can perform 1/1 or 1/3 octave real-time analysis simultaneously to the meter mode, using computational power of its digital signal processor. Advanced time-history logging and time-domain signal recording to the microSD flash card offer a great data input for detailed signal analysis. Results can be easily downloaded to PC using USB interface.
- Six channels for acceleration (IEPE type) and two channels for static force measurements
- Colour Display
- Advanced data logger including spectral analysis
- Micro SD flash card for mass data storage
- USB 1.1 Client interface
- Human Vibration Meter meeting ISO 8041:2005, ISO 2631-1,2&5 (including VDV and MTVV), ISO 5349, Directive 2002/44/EC
- Whole-Body measurements with seat accelerometer SV 38V
- Hand-Arm measurements with SV 105A or SV 150 triaxial accelerometers
- Option for time-domain signal recording (meeting ISO 2631-5)
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave real-time analysis (option)
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- SvanPC+ software for easy instrument setup and data download
- Pocket size - 140 x 83 x 33 mm 390 grams including batteries