The SM450-FF brings a comprehensive suite of audiometric features to the hearing clinic as well as the portable clinician. With the SM450-FF you have a full test battery at your disposal.
SM450-FF includes the AudioConsole software which gives you a powerful platform with an easy user-interface. In addition: live-tests where you can follow the progress of automatic tests on-screen, customizable reports and a solution that lets you adapt it to your particular needs.
Design as well as advanced technology is put in front with the SM450-FF. The aluminium casing gives an exclusive look and is still robust while protecting it from damaging electromagnetic radiation from surrounding equipment.
SM450-FF is a small foot-printed device that takes up little space on the desk or as wall-mounted.
- 11 frequencies (125 – 8000 Hz)
- From -10 to 110 dB in 5 dB steps
- Advanced audiometric tests (AC, BC, FF)
- Pulse and warble tone
- Aut. Test: 20 dB, 20 dB Random, Hughson-Westlake
- Pure Tone: HL, MCL, UCL, aided, binaural
- Speech: WR1, WR2, MCL, UCL, aided, binaural
- Masking: Narrow Band, White Noise and Speech Noise
- Can be operated with / without operator headset
- Talk-back / talk-through (requires operator headset)
- Short Increment Sensitivity Index (SISI) test
- NOAH compatible for easy integration with hearing aid fitting
- AudioConsole software
- Flexible and powerful reporting
- Powered by a single USB-port