Oscilla SM960-C or D model is a flexible and versatile diagnostic memory audiometer. It is packed with a robust suite of features including automatic tests, several input connections, 2 channels and several masking types.
Design as well as advanced technology is put in front with the SM960-C. The aluminium casing gives an exclusive look and is still robust while protecting it from damaging electromagnetic radiation from surrounding equipment.
- 11 frequencies (125 – 8000 Hz) - selectable
- From -10 to 120 dB in 1 or 5 dB steps
- 2 channel device makes it flexible
- Connections for headphones, bone conductor, insert phone and free field
- Pulse and Warble tone
- Manual and automatic test (3 automatic tests)
- Speech audiometry by live voice or tape/CD
- Several masking types (NB, WN, SN)
- Automatic SISI test ABLB test
- Noise-free push buttons
- PC-interface via serial port
- Parallel port for printing
- Noah compatible