Oscilla SM920-P requires a minimum of training to use, equipped with automatic 20dB random test, pulse and warble tone it is a modern manual / automatic audiometer with built-in printer perfectly suited to a screener environment.
Via the serial port, it is easy and quick to transfer measurement data to a PC either automatic or manually by pressing the Transmit button. Furthermore you can follow the hearing test on-screen while it is being made and at the same time save it to a PC for later review.
If you do not have a program to transfer the measurement data to, you may use the AudioConsole program developed by Inmedico as an optional extra. Here you get a graphic audiogram updated live while the hearing test is being made, intuitive user interface and flexible print-out reports.
Design as well as advanced technology is put in front with the SM920-P. The aluminum casing gives an exclusive look and is still robust while protecting it from damaging electromagnetic radiation from surrounding equipment.
- 11 frequencies (125 – 8000 Hz)
- From -10 to 110 dB in 5 dB steps
- Pulse tone
- Warble tone
- Manual and automatic test (20 dB Random test)
- Built-in printer for quick test result printout
- Noise-free push buttons
- Connection for PC via serial port
- Noah compatible
- AudioConsole software
- Optional Accessories: Peltor noise reducing headset mounted with earphones, patient response, built-in printer, mains adapter, Carrying bag, PC cable,