Madsen Itera II
The MADSEN Itera II is a versatile unit suitable for standalone or PC use. The easy to use rotary knobs, allows adjustment of volume and frequency levels while maintaining focus on your patient. With OTOsuite it’s possible to carry out aided/unaided speech testing, use a live VU-meter, speech scoring, “smart” registration of test results, and built-in Masking Assistant with visual overlays.
Test data can be integrated with electronic medical records via the standard XML data format, stored in or outside of NOAH, and included in easy to present accurate printable reports.
- Easy to use and Appealing design
- Stand-alone or PC solution (w/OTOsuite)
- 2 separate identical channels
- Air, Bone and Speech with Masking assistant
- Special tests ABLB, SISI, Stenger
- Gooseneck microphones for live voice (option)
- Ipsi/Contra lateral Masking (NBN, WN)
- Hearing Instrument Simulator (HIS)
- Internal power supply for CD player
- Portable use at just 5kg (Portable Carry case available)