Amplivox CA850 Series 5
The CA850 Series 5 is a screening audiometer designed for occupational health screening requirements. It can automatically measure, record and categorise hearing levels in accordance with a varietry
of methods including self recording/Bekesy and manual test.
Test information is displayed on the large integral LCD for immediate review and can be stored internally. Utilising USB technology results can then be printed or using Amplivox Audibase PC software can be linked to a PC to facilitate all data recording requirements.
• Manual and automated audiometry
• On screen audiogram display
• Internal database with password protection
• Three test methods including the self recording/Bekesy test
• USB connectivity and Bi-directional PC interface
• Talk forward function
• HSE results categorisation
• Interface to OPAS and E-OPAS, Medgate and Cohort